Incoming treasurer Jim Williams sends this update:
I know that many of you look forward to the year-end summary; so I did not want to disappoint anyone this year!
· The TGA paid out almost $8,200 to Members in Gift Certificates this year (plus additional amounts to the Guests in the Member/Guest)
· 89 Members cashed in at least one event this year
· 31 Members earned at least $100 in Gift certificates for 2015
· 24 Members earned at least their membership fee ($120) back in Gift Certificates
· The top five Members earned $285 / $275 / $250 (three tied at this amount)
Those top 5 – in reverse order were:
· Nick ‘Two Down” Hamner
· Kenny “I Don’t Have a Nickname Yet” Davis
· Charlie “Back Nine” Fisher
· Joe “Club Champion” Cansler
And the top earner for 2015 was……….”Mister” Mark Hartson!!!!!
And yes Charlie – You have taken a larger lead in the overall Gift Certificate race since 2008. You lead me by $80 and Quinn by $280. Top 10 since 2008 are: