The 2020 tournament schedule was modified January 28. If you had seen the schedule before the January 28 meeting, double check your calendars. The original schedule is in this PDF File. The listing below is a transcription from the official lists. If you see any errors, contact the secretary.
There have been changes in the schedule due to the NC COVID-19 containment efforts. Those changes are not in the original, but are highlighted here. The changes are postponement of the KISS tournament, change in date of the Member/Member to June, and change in date of the 5 Club to August 15, to avoid conflict with the Forsyth Invitational.
- Easy Day – Reynolds Course. Saturday February 22nd, 9:20-10:20
- Money Ball – Championship Course. Saturday March 21st, 9:00-10:00
- KISS – Championship Course. Postponed. date TBD
- Member/Member Saturday June 13, Sunday June 14
Calcutta will be held remotely.
Saturday, Reynolds, 8:00-9:00,
Sunday, Championship, 8:00-9:00.
- Three Tee – Reynolds Course, Saturday June 20th, 7:50-9:20
- Member/Guest, July 11th-12th
Calcutta, Friday, , Walnut Hall, 6pm Social, 7pm Auction
Saturday, Reynolds, 7:30-9:20,
Sunday, Championship, 7:30-9:20.
- 5 Club Memorial Championship Course, Saturday August 15th, 7:50-9:20. This change is to avoid conflict with the Forsyth Invitational.
- Senior Club Championship September 5th-6th
Saturday Reynolds, 8:00-10:00
Sunday Championship, 8:00-10:00
- Club Championship, September 12th-13th
Saturday Reynolds 7:50-9:20
Sunday Championship 7:50-9:20
- Hatfield vs. McCoy October 17th-18th
Wednesday Pairing Party, Walnut Hall 6pm
Saturday Reynolds, 8:00-9:50.
Sunday Championship, 8:00-9:50.
Winners Dinner, Tanglewood Ballroom 4pm
- Tough Day Championship Course Saturday November 14th, 9:00-10:20
- TGA Tournament of Champions Championship Course, Saturday November 21st, 10:30-11:30
The Three Tee is very similar to Red, White, and Blue, except that the choices of tees varies with the flight.
- Men’s A – White, Blue, and Gold
- Men’s B, Seniors (both flights) – Red, White, and Blue
- Super Seniors – Red, Black, and White.