from Steve Livingston, 2nd VP
Very nice spring day for golf. I think Mr. Mark, Jr deserves credit for all the work he did up front for this tournament.
I hope he’s getting the rest he needs to get ready for his next challenge in May, the Member-Member tournament.
Changes in Covid guidelines are evolving to the point where we expect to be able to have our Calcutta live and in-person. Look for details in the coming weeks.
- First place, with a score of -10, the team of Hugh Quinn, Cody Mathis, Mark Hartson, and Joe Roberts.
- Second place with a score of -9, the team of Terry Payne, David Larmour, Kyle Smith, and Dane Mureness
- Third place, (base off the scorecard playoff) with a score of -6, the team of Jeremy Ray, Jim Williams, Josh Dalton, and Chip Cutts
- Fourth place, also with a score of -6, the team of Shaun Cavanaugh, Kenny Davis, Bob Kokoski, and Dave DiPietropaulo
- Fifth place, also with a score of -6, the team of Tom Birritteri, Mel Ramos, Gene Cox, and Hendrik Weichelf
- Sixth place, also with a score of -6, the team of Steve Wessels, Hayes Smith, Jeromy DeBord and David Orrell
- Seventh place, with a score of -5, the team of Chris Blankenship, Zach Barnes, and Ed Archer
Closest to the pin on #11: Mel Ramos
Raffle on #16:
Tom Birritteri, Jeremy Ray, and Stevie Blankenship